Want to work for The Printery? The Printery is part of the Consolidated Graphics family of companies. If you're in the printing business, the first place you should consider for a career is Consolidated Graphics. Why?
- Sales professionals in any of our facilities can cross-sell the capabilities of our 70 companies across the U.S., Canada, The Czech Republic and Japan.
- Our financial balance sheet is one of the strongest in the printing industry. You can count on us for stable employment and a steady stream of customers.
- As one of the leading commercial sheetfed, web and digital printing companies, our purchasing contracts and national buying power far surpass the competition.
- If you are a college student or recent graduate interested in the Consolidated Graphics Leadership Development Program, please point your browser here.
The front line salesforce at The Printery, our Account Executives are able to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements. They have a good knowledge of printing processes and capabilities, with a good sense of design and color. With a proven positive sales aptitude, they keep current on new print technology by attending classes, reading and analyzing handout materials and trade literature. Must be a self-starter and problem solver. This position reports to the Vice-President of Sales.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree and/or equivalent print industry sales experience.
- A vocational/technical degree in printing and/or related field is helpful.
How to apply: